- Solids are the particles which is more dense, meaning they have less space between them.
- Solid particles are the only ones that has a pattern.
- Solids aren't compresible because they can't be squashed easily.
- Solids can't flow from place to place, they stay in fixed position.
- Solids, are held in fixed positions by something called: bonds.
- Solids particles has more kinetic energy than solids, they slide over each other .
- They have no regular pattern, meaning they are arranged in a random way.
- Move around and hits the other particles, they are moving randomly, they have no pattern to move, they just slide over each other.
- Takes the shape of the container.
- Has a fixed volume.
- They have more kinetic energy than all the other particles, it can move faster.
- They bounce over each other.
- Gas particles have no regular pattern.
- Then can easily be squashed onto a smaller container.
- They are not joined together, they are not dense.
- They move quickly in all directions